UH geneserver

edward s. chen edc at evolution.bchs.uh.edu
Sat Oct 30 02:00:30 EST 1993

In article <2a9f2p$s45 at triton.unm.edu> dkim at unm.edu writes:

>I can't remember how to get stuff off the UH geneserver.  I think the address
>is gene-server at menudo.uh.something.something.edu, but I don't have it all.
>Can someone help me.  I am trying to get the Seqaid program.

The University of Houston Gene-Server is reachable through anonymous
ftp, gopher, wais, and e-mail.   The address for all the above is
evolution.bchs.uh.edu (129.7.2.43, which is also aliased to ftp.bchs.uh.edu).

Help can be obtained by sending a mail message consisting of the
word "help" to gene-server at evolution.bchs.uh.edu.

Edward S. Chen
edc at evolution.bchs.uh.edu
The University of Houston Gene-Server

--
Barrie says "Off the Ground" is doing well in South America, which gives
me even more reason to suspect he's 'round the corner, just sucking up to me.

                          -- Paul McCartney, 1993