kinamage

Harry Mangalam mangalam at UCI.EDU
Fri Sep 3 10:52:18 EST 1993

>  Hello:
>
>        I am interested in displaying a pdb coordinate file on IBM-pc
>        using KINAMAGE. Where can I get this program? I appreciate if
>        a command file is also posted of how to use the program.
>
>        thanks
>        sathya(sathya at ncifcrf.gov)

FTP to orion.uci.edu, cd to /protein/Kinemage/pcMAGE, get the READMEs and
based on the result, you'll probably want the exe's as well as some of the
test data.
  Check out archie (via telnet) and veronica (via gopher) for future
reference.  They save an awful lot of time for questions such as these.

Cheers
Harry