Michael Coady coady at ERE.UMontreal.CA
Fri Sep 3 11:12:47 EST 1993

In article <199309031552.AA10859 at> mangalam at UCI.EDU (Harry Mangalam) writes:
>>        I am interested in displaying a pdb coordinate file on IBM-pc
>>        using KINAMAGE. Where can I get this program? I appreciate if
>>        a command file is also posted of how to use the program.
>FTP to, cd to /protein/Kinemage/pcMAGE, get the READMEs and
>based on the result, you'll probably want the exe's as well as some of the
>test data.
>  Check out archie (via telnet) and veronica (via gopher) for future
>reference.  They save an awful lot of time for questions such as these.

	I agree with Harry that people should check out archie and veronica
but, at the risk of being pedantic, people ought to check out their
spelling of desired programs before trying archie.  In this case, the
original poster would have concluded that Kinamage [sic] simply wasn't

Michael J. Coady
"I don't got to show you no stinking .signature..."