Tony Travis ajt at
Fri Sep 3 18:02:35 EST 1993

I'm using Noesis Visilog 4.1.3 on the PC and Sun workstations to
process biological images.  I'd be interested to hear from anyone else
using Visilog esspecially for the analysis of microscope images.

I posted a message to the (UK) CHEST mailbase list for Visilog but have
not seen any responses there yet.  For those who might not have seen
Visilog, it is an object oriented image analysis development system
that can be used to generate platform-independant GUI image analysis
applications on PC, Sun, HP and SGI (not Mac though).

Dr. A.J.Travis,                       |  JANET: <ajt at>
Rowett Research Institute,            |  other: <ajt at>