PlantGro1 program in the Simtel site

CCSU Biology Club President LETTIERE_DAJ at CSUSYS.CTSTATEU.EDU
Tue Sep 14 16:01:14 EST 1993

Hello,

	I recently downloaded the plntgro1.zip file from SIMTEL for use with
some high school students.  It seemed to work fine and then the program just
quit and sent me back to the DOS promt.  Does anyone know where I may find a
working copy of this program.
	Also, blfsh.zip, the build-a-fish program at the same site in the
biology directory times out after 5 seconds.  Does anyone have a working copy
or know how to fix this?  Some eager high school students would really
appreciate the help (as would I)!
	I may be reached at the below e-mail and air-mail addresses.

					Thanks,

					Dan Lettiere

** e-mail:   lettiere_daj at ccsu.ctstate.edu  				       *
** air-mail: Central Connecticut State University			     ***
**           Dept. of Biological Sciences, Copernicus Hall		    ****
**           1615 Stanley Street					   *****
**           New Britain, CT 06050  USA                                   ******
** phone:    (203) 827-7279						********