Curve-fitting for the Mac

Bernard Heymann bheymann at bragg.bio.purdue.edu
Wed Sep 15 15:30:42 EST 1993

In article <michael.henry-140993155803 at downes3-111.dynamic.trincoll.edu>,
you wrote:

> Anybody out there know of any software available for the Mac SE which will
> draw a best-fit curve for a number points (say, in a saturation analysis)?
> We've been looking for quite a long time, and Cricket Graph just won't cut
> it!
>
> Any suggestions would be very appreciated. Also, if possible, any prices of
> the packages would be helpful. Thanks in advance.
>
> mike

Kaleidagraph is a program with very powerful curve fitting and macro
facilities. Although it has some of its own quirks, it runs much faster
and cleaner than Cricket Graph 3.

Kaleidagraph 3.0 educational version is available for $60 ??
from Synergy Software, 2457 Perkiomen Ave.,
Reading, Pennsylvania 19606; Tel (215) 779-0522.

Bernard Heymann