Need help finding PFS File

Norman Murray nm0y at troi.cc.rochester.edu
Wed Sep 15 13:26:19 EST 1993

Hi,

Hopefully someone out there can help me. One of the professors in the
department here is quite attached to a Macintosh program called
PFS File  However, his version is from 1984 and will not run on the
new Macs.(It works on a Mac Plus, but not on an LC II or beyond)
 I've managed to convince him to get the current version, but
now we have to find out who makes it (if anyone still does!)

The only info we have about it is that it was originally put out by
Software Publishing Corp.  based in Mountain View, CA

If anyone has any info about this software, or a real address or phone
number for this company, please send it to me.

Thanks in advance,

Norman Murray
nm0y at troi.cc.rochester.edu

Norman "Mostly Harmless" Murray     nm0y at troi.cc.rochester.edu
Computer (insert adjective here)    nmurray at aol.com (not checked often)
Department of Biology          "There's only 3 things that matter to me:
University of Rochester        "Music, sex and cookies..." - Michael Spiro