DNA Inspector

Dr. P.L. Taylor ptaylor at uk.ac.crc
Tue Sep 21 10:58:01 EST 1993

>Eric Bowman (bobo at reed.edu) wrote
>Does anyone know if the Mac program DNA Inspector is still being
>marketed?  Who makes it?

DNA inspector was produced and marketed by Textco, 27 Gilson Rd., RR2, Box 180,
W.Lebanon, NH 03784.  Phone (603) 643 1471.
I don't know whether it's still available.

You might also take a look at the program GeneJockey, distributed by Biosoft,
PO box 10938, Ferguson, MO 63135. Phone (314) 524 8029.

I'm a little biassed about the latter program, since I wrote it, but it does
everything that DNA Inspector does (including reading and writing DNAI files)
and much more.  There is also now a GeneJockeyII, which is a much more powerful
(and alas expensive) program.

Phil Taylor                         |        MRC Reproductive Biology Unit
JANET :    mbplt at uk.ac.dl.seqnet    |        Edinburgh EH3 9EW
INTERNET   mbplt at seqnet.dl.ac.uk    |        Scotland.