WWW GUI for mac?

Mike Cherry cherry at stout.Stanford.EDU
Wed Sep 22 10:42:16 EST 1993

In article <cupton-210993180324 at hermes.bioc.uvic.ca>,
Chris Upton <cupton at sol.uvic.ca> wrote:
>   Does anyone know of a WWW interface for the Mac?
>I've used Xmosaic in the past, but alas I no longer have a
>UNIX box.
>	Chris

A Macintosh version of Mosaic is under development at UIUC. However it
is not available yet. MacWWW works, somethings, but has some problems.

J. Michael Cherry                       Project Manager, Yeast Genome Database
Stanford Genome Sequencing Center,      Department of Genetics
Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA 94305-5120
Voice: 415-723-7541  FAX: 415-723-7016  Internet: cherry at genome.stanford.edu