xy coords from scanned trace?

Thomas Petzoldt Hydrobiologie petzoldt at TUDURZ.urz.tu-dresden.de
Wed Sep 22 06:44:11 EST 1993

Dear Raymond,

Two Years ago I've written such a program in TURBO PASCAL 6.0 (MS-DOSE),
it was an exercise for me in OOP, but I think it is not good enough.
It works with an 640 x 480 Pixel TIFF-Image from a GENIUS Handscanner
and operates in an interactive mouse-controlled manner.
If you like the idea you may mail me for the bin's and sources.

Sincerely
  Thomas Petzoldt

   petzoldt at tudurz.urz.tu-dresden.de (UNIX)
   petzoldt at biowissenschaft.tu-dresden.d400.de (X.400)

PS: I've tried to send you this message by mail but it failed.
    Is your email adress complete?