electrophysiology software for Mac.

Yan Tony Lee ytony at acs.bu.edu
Wed Sep 22 08:27:19 EST 1993

Hello,
    I am an electrophysiologist who uses an old program called pCLAMP to do
my
recordings and anyalysis of them.  The software is slow, user-hostile, and
very difficult to use.  Not only that the software stinks, but we use these
very old IBM-compatibles (286).  Howeverm we do have these really cool Macs
that could
possibly make things better.  Does anybody have any electrophysiology
software they could recommend that are made for the Mac?
    Also, I am trying to transfer my recordings from my old IBMs to the
Macs.  Is there any public-domain software that allows me to do that?

Thanks guys,
Tony
(y-tony at acs.bu.edu)