Refman on network - journal-list problems?

Nikolaj Kolte nkolte at
Thu Sep 23 04:28:29 EST 1993

I'm not sure if this is the correct forum to post in, but I couldn't find
any better, and I suppose that someone reading this group is using Refman.

I have a problem setting a correct (or useful) Refman environment on a
What I would like is to have the private refdatabase on drive P, and that
is possible - of course, but the journal list is somehow connected to the
refdatabase and therefore personal.

My question is then: How can I place a journal-list on drive O: and R:  and the
refdatabase with the refs. on drive P:
The refman program is on drive O:

Hope someone have a hint or a solution....

Thank you

|  Nikolaj Kolte               |  Phone (voice): +45 8616 9640           |
|  Funch Thomsensgade 8, 2tv   |  BBS/Fidonet  : +45 8620 1923/2:230/812 |
|  DK-8200 Aarhus N, Denmark   |  Internet     : nkolte at     |