Computeraided teaching

Anders Wennerberg abw at mango.mef.ki.se
Fri Sep 24 04:05:24 EST 1993

Dear Netters,
I am looking for information on
a) software available for cell/molecularbiology, biochemistry and
	biophysics teaching (Medical students).
b) collections of biological, anatomical images, microtomic slices,
	X-rays, MRI/MRS, PET or CAT scans...,  etc.
c) software available for teaching medical student anatomy and histology,
	or various parts in their education, maybe some kind of an interactive
	atlas, 2D or 3D.
Preferably for ms-windows, x-windows (and even for dos).
Both free and commercial sources are of interest.
I suspect there must be quite a few of us out there looking
for ways to use computers in our teaching, so I will report the result.

Thanks in advance.

Anders Wennerberg
Anders Wennerberg                 | The normal disclaimer...
Karolinska Institutet             | Tel:     +46 (0)8 7286814
Department of Medical Biophysics  | Fax:     +46 (0)8  326505
S-171 77 Stockholm                | e-mail:  abw at mango.mef.ki.se
Sweden
		"Be prepared", "Always prepared!"