Biochemical Pathways Chart - Electronic Version?

A. Parsons mbpcr at s-crim1.dl.ac.uk
Mon Sep 27 09:35:58 EST 1993

Greeting NetFolk,

Now one of the things i find pretty useful from time to time is examining the
Biochemical Pathways Chart (my version is by Gerhard Michal from Boehringer
Mannheim).  It is probably a little out of date but for all the major pathways
I guess its still pretty much complete.  The trouble is when I do want to
examine it in detail I have to climb on the desk and stretch up (its around
4 feet by 3 feet big).

Now as there is an Enzymes database and all these biochemical pathways are
catalysed by them then at least a fair proportion of the data is already held
electronically.  Does anyone know of anyone who has put toether an electronic
(HyperCard or hypermedia-style) biochemical pathways chart?

If so I would definitely like to take a look!

Tony Parsons (mbpcr at seqnet.dl.ac.uk) MORE FREQUENTLY (parsons_a at snd01.pcr.co.uk)