Entrez:Sequences HELP !!!!!!

risler%FRCGM51.earn at uk.ac.earn-relay risler%FRCGM51.earn at uk.ac.earn-relay
Tue Sep 28 18:32:23 EST 1993

        Dear netters,

        I know that this point has already been raised: how by the hell can I
get the Entrez:Sequences/Medline CD-ROMs ??

        When I asked NCBI for infos some time ago, I got an immediate
response, as usual with these pretty efficient people. I was directed to
some "Government Printing Office". I sent them an order form, I received
back a form to fill, which I filled and sent back. This was on april 26th...

        Since then, NOTHING.

        Is this because I sent an order form from my institution, which
means that no money was sent? (as usual with the administration, they
will pay only after the stuff has been delivered)

        Should I order Entrez:Sequences and pay with my own Visa Card, in
which case I shall not be reimbursed? It's not that I am a Shylock, but I'm
somewhat reluctant to pay for being able to work ....

        Could you HELP me ??

        Thank you!

  Jean-Loup Risler                      Tel:  (33 1) 69 82 31 34
  CNRS                                  Fax:  (33 1) 69 07 49 73
  Centre de Genetique Moleculaire       Email: risler at cgmvax.cgm.cnrs-gif.fr
  91198 Gif sur Yvette Cedex  France    Email: risler at frcgm51.bitnet