Retinoic acid receptor predicted structure

Stephan Spencer sspencer at macc.wisc.edu
Tue Sep 28 16:21:51 EST 1993

Hello. Has anyone by chance (or do you know anyone who has) used a homology
program (like the one from Biosym) to predict the structure of the Retinoic
Acid Receptor alpha, based on the solved structure of the progesterone
receptor (another steroid hormone receptor)?  I am told it takes 1 to
several days to do this on a Silicon Graphics computer, so I imagine
someone out there has already done it. I have no idea how to do this
myself, so your help in this matter would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Stephan Spencer
University of Wisconsin, Biochemistry
sspencer at macc.wisc.edu