3D coordinates from stereo pair

Ellis Golub ellis at biochem.dental.upenn.edu
Wed Sep 29 15:09:23 EST 1993

Hi - I would like to "extract" the XYZ coordinates of a protein structural
domain from a published stereo pair picture.  I am aware of the program called
stereo by M. Rossmann which is distributed with the Brookhaven Database. Has
anyone tried this recently and can they help with hardware/software issues?
I would appreciate any assistence with this problem.

Thanks,

Ellis Golub

Ellis Golub                            Phone: (215) 898-4629
Biochemistry Department                FAX:   (215) 898-3695
University of Pennsylvania             ellis @ biochem.dental.upenn.edu
School of Dental Medicine
4001 Spruce Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-6003