statistical software

Jean Thioulouse Jean.Thioulouse at
Thu Sep 30 06:38:25 EST 1993

In article <1993Sep29.184343.2757 at>, CAMOIN at FR.CITI2.ARTHUR
> We are looking for softwares to manage data analysis by
> multifactorial analysis with calculation of principal
> component analysis (PCA).
> We should prefer softwares FTP available and running on Mac
> and Unix station, but all information will be welcome.

You can get my programs (for Macintosh) by anonymous FTP to
( in the /pub/macmulti directory. Note that they are also
available in several net archives (info-mac for example).

MacMul performs PCA, CA and MCA (principal component analysis,
analysis, and multiple correspondence analysis), MacDendro is for cluster
analysis, and GraphMu for graphical display (factor maps and dendrograms).

Jean Thioulouse                          | e-mail:                     |
Universite Lyon 1 - Labo. de Biometrie   | jean at |
69622 Villeurbanne CEDEX - France.       | THIOULOU at FRCISM51.BITNET    |