Bookends reference manager input formats?

Brain Foley brianf at med.uvm.edu
Thu Sep 30 16:08:54 EST 1993

Brain Foley (brianf at med.uvm.edu) wrote:

: I'm not sure how many of you use BOOKENDS to keep track of your
: ..... Stuff deleted to save bandwidth.....

	Actually, I feel quite brainless (I must get my sysop to change my
name on salus...) I should have RTFM before posting that letter.

	Network ENTREZ has an option (right under OPTIONS on the menubar)
for saving files in MedLine format.  This completely solves my problem.  I
want to thank Jonathan Epstein for not busting my chops for asking a
stupid question.