Docking software?

Fourie Joubert bio1 at navi.up.ac.za
Thu Sep 30 11:04:01 EST 1993

Hi

I posted a similar query a week ago, but our network cabling was replaced,
resulting in the server being down for a WEEK! Thus, I missed all the
replies...

I'm looking for packages to model the docking interaction between antibodies
and their antigens, preferably for PC, but otherwise Unix or Mac as well.

Please mail, any help would be sincerely appreciated!

     _/_/_/_/  _/_/_/_/_/  Fourie Joubert
    _/            _/     Department of Biochemistry
   _/            _/    University of Pretoria
  _/_/_/_/      _/   South Africa
 _/            _/  bio1 at navi.up.ac.za
_/      _/_/_/_/                                 Disclaimer: "Fourie who?"