Docking software?

Fourie Joubert bio1 at
Thu Sep 30 11:04:01 EST 1993

I posted a similar query a week ago, but our network cabling was replaced,
resulting in the server being down for a WEEK! Thus, I missed all the

I'm looking for packages to model the docking interaction between antibodies
and their antigens, preferably for PC, but otherwise Unix or Mac as well.

Please mail, any help would be sincerely appreciated!

     _/_/_/_/  _/_/_/_/_/  Fourie Joubert
    _/            _/     Department of Biochemistry
   _/            _/    University of Pretoria
  _/_/_/_/      _/   South Africa
 _/            _/  bio1 at
_/      _/_/_/_/                                 Disclaimer: "Fourie who?"