Contour mapping program?

Eli Meir meir at zoology.washington.edu
Sun Apr 10 15:52:03 EST 1994

I'm not sure exactly what type of contour mapping you want, but for the
contour mapping I do there's a program called Transform (part of the
SpyGlass series) that does a nice job on the mac.  The group that wrote
it is originally out of one of the supercomputer centers, though now
they are a commercial outfit.  The address is Spyglass Inc., 701
Devonshire Dr., C-17, Champaign, IL 61820.
There are also several IBM programs that do contour plots.  I believe
you can also do them in some of the more general purpose math packages
such as Matlab and Mathematica.

Eli Meir
Dept of Zoology, Univ of Washington
meir at zoology.washington.edu