Bernard Murray bernard at
Sun Apr 10 15:45:53 EST 1994

In article <2o9brp$4i0 at>, gchacko at (George W Chacko) writes:
> Where do I get it and does it come with a driver for the HP-Laserjet
> III?
> Thanks
> GC

	I grabbed my copy from the EMBL fileserver (you can collect it by
email or ftp).  I can't remember offhand if HP LJIII is supported directly.
As I remember, the program uses the Borland Graphics Interface language as
its own graphics language and provides a utility for converting this to
HPGL format.  Again, I don't have a LJIII so I don't know if this can print
HPGL files directly but our old LJII had a utility that would allow this and
I'm sure the same must be true for the III.
	Oh yes, for collection by email;

NetServ at EMBL-Heidelberg.DE and send GET DOS_SOFTWARE:PROGRAPH.UAA

	and ftp is (I think) ftp.EMBL-Heidelberg.DE

I am sure most of the local mirrors also have copies.

	Enjoy this (great) program!,

Bernard Murray, Ph.D.
bernard at (National Cancer Institute, NIH, Bethesda MD, USA)