WANTED: Digestion Simulator (Gross heh?)

Joseph A. Orgeron orgeron at utdallas.edu
Mon Apr 11 09:50:47 EST 1994

Hello Fellow BioNetters,

I've recenlty drawn a blank on an Internet-wide 'search-for-yourself'
quest for a simulator _OR_ information to create my own simulation on
the digestive track of animals (dogs & cats if one must narrow further).

If anyone can help me locate a simulation _OR_ assist me with information
to create my own simulation that deals with any of the following keywords,
I'd be greatly appreciative.

MOTILITY, INTESTINAL ABSORPTION, FEED CONVERSION, PHYSIOLOGICAL FUNCTIONS,
DIGESTA, DIGESTIBILITY MARKERS

If anyone has (or thinks that they may have) a hit to this search, PLEASE
post asap _and_ e-mail me at <orgeron at utdallas.edu> because my access to
UseNet is spotty at times...whereas e-mail is always accessable.

Thanks a 10^6 in advance,
Joe Orgeron, PhD
University of Texas at Dallas