nih image

Nigel Eastmond nce at
Wed Apr 13 08:51:47 EST 1994

rvleosar at bitnet.arcriba wrote:

: thanks to all who reply to my message about image programs.
: the one i need is image from nih for pc-dos/windows machines.

: they mention that i can do an ftp to download it, but i don't have
: ftp available.

: does anybody know another method to get it?

: leonardo a. saravia
: dept. biologia
: universidad de buenos aires
: argentina
: rvleosar at

Yes.  Get some one to post it to you.  If you still need it I could post it out
Email me on nce at (nce at if you want it.
Another useful Gel doobrey id GIF Converter which does a damn fine crop on
the gel image.  Is it for gels? do you have Word?  If so I can send
you a home-made manual committed to gel analysis.