Bob DuBose duboser at
Wed Apr 13 14:22:37 EST 1994

Can anyone point me to an FTP site w/ a MAKE ported to VMS?  In the past I've
used a MAKE that was originally distributed from DECUS, but it seemed somewhat
buggy and wasn't always compatible w/ Makefiles that were brought over from a
UNIX environment.

I've seen mention of a utility called "MMS" but am unfamiliar with it.  Any
additional info would be appreciated.

Bob DuBose
Robert F. DuBose
Immunex Corporation             internet:   duboser at
51 University St.               tel:        (206) 587-0430
Seattle, WA  98121              fax:        (206) 233 9733