Medline to EndNote?!

Nigel Eastmond nce at rri.sari.ac.uk
Thu Apr 14 07:50:55 EST 1994

Jim Cummins (cummins at AU.EDU.MURDOCH.POSSUM) wrote:
: Yes, you can use EndNote to download from Medline.  In fact you need
: EndNote Plus with EndLink (interface software).  The Medline search needs
: to be in "Tagged" format and as a text file.  I do it routinely, so feel
: free to email me directly if you have problems.  EndNote product info can
: be got from Avi Rappoport of Niles and Associates on nilesinc at WELL.SF.CA.US
: To log on to the EndNote Users' newsgroup use the following address:
: LISTSERV at UCSBVN.BITNET and send the message "SUBSCRIBE ENDNOTE" followed
: by a carriage return and your name.

: Dr Jim Cummins                            +61-9-360 2668
: School of Veterinary Studies          FAX =61-9-310 4144
: Murdoch University               cummins at possum.murdoch.edu.au
: Murdoch, Western Australia 6015