Commercial Mac Modelling Software

Jonathan Brecher brecher at terminator.rs.itd.umich.edu
Wed Apr 13 19:47:19 EST 1994

Nigel Eastmond <nce at rri.sari.ac.uk> wrote:
>Craig Marshall (craigm at nz.ac.otago.sanger) wrote:
>: I would appreciate comments from anybody who knows anything about
>: software suitable for displaying protein (and nucleic acid) structures
>: on a Mac. I know there has been quite a lot of discussion on and off
>: about this and so I know about Kinemage, MacModel and Ball-and-Stick,
>: and so forth, but we are particularly interested in commercial software
>
>Try Tripos Associates Alchemy.  Comes with nucleic acid and amino acid
>fragments to paste together.

CS Chem3D and CS Chem3D Plus are available from:
Cambridge Scientific Computing, Inc.,
875 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge, MA  02139
tel: 617 491 2200
fax: 617 491 8208
email: info at camsci.com

Demonstration diskettes are available.

Macintosh version available now, Windows version should be available this
summer.

					Jonathan Brecher
					International Marketing Manager
					Cambridge Scientific Computing, Inc.