Commercial Mac Modelling Software

Andrew Martin martin at
Fri Apr 15 03:35:25 EST 1994

>Craig Marshall (craigm at wrote:
>: I would appreciate comments from anybody who knows anything about
>: software suitable for displaying protein (and nucleic acid) structures
>: on a Mac. I know there has been quite a lot of discussion on and off
>: about this and so I know about Kinemage, MacModel and Ball-and-Stick,
>: and so forth, but we are particularly interested in commercial software

Hi Craig,

   I'd suggest Nemesis from Oxford Molecular; it has a number of protein-specific
features whereas most programs on the smaller machines tend to aim for small
   Contact them at:

   Oxford Molecular, Ltd.,
   Magdalen Centre,
   Oxford Science Park,
   OX4 4GA,

   Tel.: +44 (0)865 784600
   Fax.: +44 (0)865 785601

Hope this helps,

Dr. Andrew C.R. Martin,         University College London & SciTech Software
INTERNET: martin at     -OR-     amartin at
JANET:    martin at
UUCP:     {uunet|rutgers}!cbmehq!cbmuk!scitec!amartin