Visilog 4 Gels?

Nigel Eastmond nce at rri.sari.ac.uk
Tue Apr 19 09:58:01 EST 1994

Hi!  Very quickly - Can someone point me in the direction of a gel analysis
system for Visilog 4?  We want to use it to analyse TIFF images
captured from a Berthold Luminograph photon detection system.  I would
be grateful of a rapid response so please Email rather than follow up this
thread.

Thank-you in advance,

| Nigel C. Eastmond             |   Email nce at rri.sari.ac.uk    |
| Rowett Research Institute     |   Tel   +44 244 712751        |
| Aberdeen                      |   Fax   +44 244 715349        |
| Scotland                      |                               |