Chiron Mimotypes Software

PMacklon macklon at acs.ucalgary.ca
Tue Apr 19 17:55:15 EST 1994

Is there anyone with experience with the software product that this company
sells; it is called "Epitope Scanning Kit" and includes components such as
"Pepmaker".

We have tried to contact the company (Australian based) to no avail (in the
past); and have just emailed them again to try for some help.

Our problem is that the program seems pretty flaky and crashes whenever we
try and use the reader setup component.  It is running on a Mac SE with
system 6.08.
Some of the interface is also troublesome and not easy to understand - for
example we are unable to print setup files other than immediately after
defining these.  Once that current window is exited one cannot print the
data!!
email me: macklon at acs.ucalgary.ca

Thanks