Software for protein surface prediction

Mark Israel misrael at
Mon Apr 18 17:55:58 EST 1994

In article <2ou4c7$14g at>, Henrik Wann Jensen <henrik at indigo> writes:

> Are there any available implementations of the connolly surface algorithm
> or any other surface prediction algorithms on the net?
> I would be pleased if this is the case.

   Is it just the Connolly MS program that you want?

   I'm not sure, but I think it may be the Quantum Chemistry
Program Exchange that distributes the current version.  E-mail
them (countsr at to find out.

   There's an older version in the MMS distribution (e-mail
sdempsey at for info), and a *really* old version in the
Frodo/TOM distribution.

misrael at			Mark Israel