Where do the makers of GM live?

Francis Ouellette francis at borduas.nlm.nih.gov
Wed Apr 20 11:27:04 EST 1994

Chris Fields is now at TIGR,

his e-mail address is:

cfields at bengal.tigr.org

regards,

f.

--
| B.F. Francis Ouellette
|
| francis at ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

jecop at gengenp.rug.ac.be (Jeroen Coppieters) writes:
: Some weeks ago I ftp'd GM. Now I would like to contact the makers of the
: program:
: According to the (old) readme file:
:
: >Copyright (c) Computing Research Laboratoy, New Mexico State
: >University, Las Cruces, NM 88003-0001, USA.64
: >
: > gm takes as input a file of parameters, and outputs a set of candidate
: > exon maps. The gm program may be run on a text terminal.  The gmwin
: > program runs under X-windows: it runs gm and displays the output
: > graphically.  The menu program provides a set of auxiliary routines.
: >
: >Authors:
: > Cari Soderlund: gm and menu software
: > Pari Shanmugan: gmwin software
: > Ted Slater    : Help files
: > Owen White,  Cari Soderlund, and Chris Fields: compositional matrices
: > Chris Fields and Cari Soderlund: functional specification
: >
: >Citation:
: > C.Soderlund, P.Shanmugam, O.White, C.Fields, "A tool for
: > exploratory analysis of DNA sequence data", Proceedings of the Hawii
: > International Conference on System Sciences, Biotechnology Computing
: > Minitrack, January 7-10, 1992.
:
: further tis readme says:
: >
: >If you are working on an organism that has different characteristics then
: >human, worm, fly, or plants, please send mail to
: >
: >    cari at nmsu.edu
: >
: >and we will create the necessary matrices for you.
:
: But: email to cari at nmsu.edu bounces.
: I looked in the bionet addresses list and found no match.
: The postmaster at nmsu.edu forwarded my message to ted at crl.nmsu.edu who did
: not respond
: I gopher'd to nmsu.edu, and in their phonebook there is no C.Soderlund,
: P.Shanmugam, O.White, or C.Fields
: If any of these people is listening, or if someone knows where they work now,
: please let me know.
:
: Jeroen
:      =====================================================================
: 		jecop at gengenp.rug.ac.be
:                     /     Jeroen Coppieters
:      \ \   /\/\  /\/      Lab of Genetics
:       \ \ / /\ \/ /\      University of Gent.
:        \ /\/  \/\/  \    /\   AG    GC    C       Ledeganckstraat 35
:                      \  /  \ T  A  G  A  A        B-9000 Gent (Belgium)
:                       \/    A    AA    GA         32-9-2645189
:
: