HyperLab & other lab mgmt software

Stephan Spencer sspencer at rhino.bocklabs.wisc.edu
Fri Apr 22 00:27:26 EST 1994

Does anyone use any lab management software, such as Hyperlab? We are
particularly interested in Mac software, although we could use an IBM
program if necessary. Any recommendations? We want one to keep inventory,
make and store calculations (eg molarity etc etc), and other lab management
types of things.

Thanks for your help.

--
Stephan Spencer
University of Wisconsin

"A new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and
making them see the light, but rather because its opponents eventually
die, and a new generation grows up that is familiar with it."

                                    - Max Planck