[Q] Hennig86, or similar, where?

Reinhard Doelz doelz at comp.bioz.unibas.ch
Tue Apr 26 03:28:35 EST 1994

A colleague of mine inquires :

"--------
I am searching a machine I "gently" could invade to use the Hennig86
package or some equivalent in which I can weight the evolutionary
rate of the different taxa I am working with. Do you know a place ?
I have tried to get the package from a public domain but it looks
like there is a copyright... and no public version. I might be wrong.
Thanks for any help.
-----"

Any pointers appreciated, including purchasing information if required.

Regards
Reinhard