Networking Help Request - MD Phospherimager

Reinhard Doelz doelz at
Wed Apr 27 01:20:39 EST 1994

In article <3388.2dbba83d at>, harrison at writes:

|> 	the net.  I have a NE200 Ethernet Adaptor, LocalTalk and
|> 	the necessary HW and IP address.  If anyone has had sucess
|> 	doing this, could you please tell me what packet driver,
|> 	comm SW you used?  The protocol would be appreciated too.

I thought the MD boxes come as DOS machines these days, ours had also
the option to run Timbuktu for LocalTalk integration. If you have an
IP address on the DOS side, then connection is straightforward.
Try the Packet derivers from the Internet Connection Kit for DOS.
ftp, in the pub/kit directory.

Note that  the software  mentioned  resembles  Computer  Program(s)  which
require a license in order to be run unless stated otherwise in  a  state-
ment  codistributed with the software. The use of the program(s) was  men-
tioned  within  a specific problem or example and must not be used to con-
clude that other  software products cannot possibly do a similar job.

  |    Dr. Reinhard Doelz     | Tel. x41 61 2672247    Fax x41 61 2672078 |
  |      Biocomputing         | electronic Mail       doelz at |
  |Biozentrum der Universitaet+-------------------------------------------+
  |   Klingelbergstrasse 70   | EMBnet         embnet at |
  |CH 4056 Basel  SWITZERLAND | Switzerland |