NIH398 Templates

Paul Brandt tcv at seqanal.mi.uky.edu
Wed Apr 27 07:13:12 EST 1994

There are suppose to be templates for Word for Windows and Excel of the
NIH 398 forms written by someone at the University of Washington.  I have
attempted to retrieve them from the gopher server at Fred Hutchinson Cancer
Center, but have been unsuccessful.  I don't think the problem is at this
end because I can retrieve stuff from most every other gopher I access.

Could someone please tell me of another gopher or ftp site where these might
be located.  Or could someone mail them to me.

Thanks in advance.

Paul