NIH398 Templates

Paul Brandt tcv at seqanal.mi.uky.edu
Wed Apr 27 15:12:00 EST 1994

Paul Brandt (tcv at seqanal.mi.uky.edu) wrote:
: There are suppose to be templates for Word for Windows and Excel of the
: NIH 398 forms written by someone at the University of Washington.  I have
: attempted to retrieve them from the gopher server at Fred Hutchinson Cancer
: Center, but have been unsuccessful.  I don't think the problem is at this
: end because I can retrieve stuff from most every other gopher I access.

: Could someone please tell me of another gopher or ftp site where these might
: be located.  Or could someone mail them to me.

: Thanks in advance.

: Paul

I'd like to thank all of the people who e-mailed me so promptly with the
information.  Because the June 1 NIH deadline is approaching I imagine others
may want this information also.

The ftp site is:  ftp.u.washington.edu
The directory is:  /pub/user-supported/templates

Thanks again,
Pau