PASCAL compiling problems

bmb5meb at biovax.leeds.ac.uk bmb5meb at biovax.leeds.ac.uk
Wed Aug 3 06:10:07 EST 1994

Hi there,

I'm having problems compiling the SCRUTINeer program on a VAX system and was
wondering if someone could help out. When I try to compile the MAPMAKER
section on a DEC MicroVAX 3600 series machine running VAX/VMS v5.5-2 I get
the following error message.

 Entry_Array    : [VOLATILE, ALIGNED( 9 ), BYTE(1548000)]
%PASCAL-E-SIZEATRTYPCON, Size attribute / type conflict

No-one here seems to know anything about PASCAL and neither do I, so if
anyone can give me a clue as to what is wrong and how to fix it, I would
appreciate it.

Mike.

Michael Beck (Leeds University Rifle Coach) :  Juggle 'til you drop
Protein Database Group, University of Leeds :
                                            :  To all masochists, try doing
e-mail : bmb5meb at biovax.leeds.ac.uk         :  the Mills' Mess when drunk.