Info needed on VR Molecular Vis systems

Cindy Fisher fisher at scripps.edu
Wed Aug 24 22:40:55 EST 1994

In article 723707360wnr at gardner.demon.co.uk, steve at gardner.demon.co.uk (Steve Gardner) writes:
>In article: <9408200107.AA03928 at namot>  esc at TRANSPOSON.LANL.GOV (Gene Carter) writes:
>>
>> I'm trying to find out if there are any VR molecular manipulation/visualization
>> packages in existance.
>>

>I suggest that you try Rod Hubbard at Dept Chemistry, University of York, UK who
>is working with Division and Glaxo to develop just such an interface.

I believe Jane Richardson and others at Duke University in North Carolina have
put together a package that is undergoing beta-testing.  You might check that out
as well.

Cindy Fisher                                  E-mail to: fisher at scripps.edu
Department of Molecular Biology
The Scripps Research Institute