Bibliography package

David L. Haviland, Ph.D. HAVILAND at KIDS.WUSTL.EDU
Fri Dec 2 17:59:42 EST 1994

In <3blrck$idt at> visick at writes:

>  Darrell Pogue, dpogue at writes:
> >I am looking for a bibliography package for windows.  Any suggestions?
> EndNote is the best, hands down.  It's not "for" Windoze, but
> it will run under Windoze, if you must.

Having tried BOTH Endnote and Papyrus, I beg to differ.  Though neither one
is designed for Windows, in MY hands Papyrus was easier to use, easier to
customize, and interacted with WordPerfect better than Endnote did.  I
returned Endnote and never looked back.

Papyrus is also quite a bit cheaper than its competition.  No extra
"modules" needed.  A Windows version is forthcoming after the Mac version
is released - or so I've been told.

*Other than a satisfied customer, not affilied with RSD in any way...*