Mac or PC: the results of the poll

Harry Mangalam mangalam at
Fri Dec 2 21:39:14 EST 1994

> I do believe that at the conference held by Apple-IBM-Motorola a few weeks
> ago to announce their Hardware Reference Platform they said it would run
> the following OS's:  Mac OS (obviously), Windows NT (this I've already
> seen running), AIX, and Solaris.
> -jason

and os/2, PowerOpen (PPC/more open version of AIX?), taligent, and of course,

LINUX!! (probably before some of the others).

  Harry J Mangalam, Microbiology and Molecular Genetics,
    College of Medicine, UC Irvine, Irvine, CA, 92717,
         (714) 824-4824, fax (714) 824 8598,
 --- That which does not kill me, makes me grouchier ---
Computational Biology..SGI..Woodworking..Bicycling..Linux..WWW