amoeboid locomotion visualization

Dean Bottino bottino at math.tulane.edu
Sat Dec 3 18:01:58 EST 1994

I was wondering where I could access some movies (quicktime, etc) of
amoeboid locomotion.  Many articles I am reading mention movies
presented at conferences, etc...  I would like to see them.  I am
working on a computer model of such locomotion and I wanted to get a
better idea of what the things look like when they're moving.

If there aren't any computer movies out there, is there a way to get
information about movies on videotape?  Mathematicians don't watch many
movies, so I'm kind of clueless on this.

Thanks.
     bottino at math.tulane.edu