[wanted] computer dictionaries, biology, ecogoly, zoology...

Georg Fuellen fuellen at techfak.uni-bielefeld.de
Wed Dec 7 07:28:02 EST 1994

Re: [wanted] computer dictionaries, biology, ecogoly, zoology...

A small Molecular Genetics glossary is at http://www.gdb.org/Dan/DOE/prim6.html
It is part of the document http://www.gdb.org/Dan/DOE/intro.html

Primer on Molecular Genetics
(Department of Energy)
This primer was prepared by Denise Casey (Human Genome Management Information System - Oak Ridge National
Laboratory) for the 1991-92 DOE Human Genome Program Report and modified for Web access by Dan Jacobson.
The primer is now being extensively revised and updated by HGMIS.

I'd be interested in any other pointers people may have.

kindest regards,
fuellen at dali.Mathematik.Uni-Bielefeld.DE
fuellen at Techfak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE
fuellen at MIT.EDU
    Dr Stephen R Covey, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, Habit #3:
    Put First Things First !
    More information on the GNA-VSNS Biocomputing Course ca be found at