Sequence Analysis Program for PC

Susan Lyseng slyseng at
Wed Dec 7 19:59:17 EST 1994

I'm looking for a PC compatable program that can do simple sequence analysis
(restriction enzymes, ORF's, translation etc.).  I've used Strider on the
Mac and it was adequate for what I want to use it for--but I would really
like a program for my PC (preferably Windows compatable!).  Does anyone
know of a ftp site that might have something like this?  (I tried but really had no clue what many of the programs were
about, the readme files weren't that detailed.....)

Many thanks,

Susan Lyseng
University of Alberta