Sequence Analysis Program for PC

Susan Lyseng slyseng at gpu.srv.ualberta.ca
Wed Dec 7 19:59:17 EST 1994

Hello!

I'm looking for a PC compatable program that can do simple sequence analysis
(restriction enzymes, ORF's, translation etc.).  I've used Strider on the
Mac and it was adequate for what I want to use it for--but I would really
like a program for my PC (preferably Windows compatable!).  Does anyone
know of a ftp site that might have something like this?  (I tried
ftp.bio.indiana.edu but really had no clue what many of the programs were
about, the readme files weren't that detailed.....)

Many thanks,

Susan Lyseng
University of Alberta
Canada