NIH Image Macros for Cardiac Function Measurements

Jeffrey Cohen cohen at
Thu Dec 8 11:19:48 EST 1994

     I am looking for Macros to run on the Macintosh-based NIH Image
software.  I'd like to make measurements of left ventricular wall
motion using Sheehan's centerline method.  In addition, I want to
measure LV volumes using Simpson's formula.  If anyone has information
about these Macros or any Macintosh-based programs to perform these
measurements, please contact me at  cohen at   If this
is the wrong place to post this message, please let me know.  Thanks.
Jeffrey Cohen