Re clone ordering software

Daz darrenp at bruce.cs.monash.edu.au
Thu Dec 8 22:35:01 EST 1994

This is rather topical - I have been doing research into this over the
last few months (well last 3 years is a better description, but a lot
of the detailed work has occurred recently), and have compared many
different ordering regimes.  I have software to perform all of these
and would be very interested in sharing/discussing this with anyone who
has data.  From a research point of view, I have had to conduct my
experiments with simulated genomes because I need the "correct" answer
to compare the efficiency of ordering systems, but experience with real
data would be appreciated.

I am currently writing this work up as part of my PhD thesis, but would
be happy to share results with anyone who is interested,

--
Darren Platt, Department of Computer Science
darrenp at dibbler.cs.monash.edu.au
Monash University, Clayton Melbourne, Victoria, Australia