Jason L. Buberel jbuberel at
Sat Dec 10 12:15:41 EST 1994

In article <jimali-101294001358 at>,
jimali at (J.B.M) wrote:

> RE: WORD 6.0 for Macintosh

[stuff deleted]
> the message said aren't there. [This feature has been lost since 5.1.]
> --
> 8-)   jim

Micosoft couldn't design a human-computer interface if their lives
depended on it.  Have you ever tried using windows?  If you go from using
a Mac to usign Windows, you know exactly what I'm talking about.  If you
think their products stink, which I do, look at WordPerfect 3.1, or the
new release of Nisus Writer.  Both provide excellent interfaces, far
superior performance, and you don't feel guilty about supprting such an
Orwellian company.  :-)

Jason L. Buberel
Graduate Student
Nueroscience Pgm