Regular expression scanning software

bmb5meb at bmb5meb at
Wed Dec 14 05:48:41 EST 1994

Hi there,

I'm looking for some software that runs on VMS or Unix (VMS prefered) which
will allow me to scan a protein database of 95000 sequences with user-defined
regular expressions (PROSITE-like consensus sequences). Any programs will be
considered since I need to do this reasonably soon.

Michael Beck (Leeds University Rifle Coach) :  Juggle 'til you drop
Protein Database Group, University of Leeds :
                                            :  To all masochists, try doing
e-mail : bmb5meb at         :  the Mills' Mess when drunk.