simulation program

mc at demeter.ukps.gwdg.de mc at demeter.ukps.gwdg.de
Thu Dec 15 10:44:25 EST 1994

For our student courses in human physiology we are looking
for interactive software programs (windows preferred) for simulation
of cardiovascular regulation. Students should be able
to vary specific parameters of circulation and learn the effects
of their manipulations. Key words: orthostatic regulation,
midrange and longterm regulation of hormones, peripheral circulation,
Frank-Starling mechanism, regional blood flow, local regulation,
adjustment to exercise, shear stress on erythrocytes, etc.

Please mail address of suppliers of appropriate programs.
Thank you in advance for information.

Matthias Conradt
Zentrum Physiologie und Pathophysiologie   Tel xx 551 395905
Abteilung Vegetative Physiologie           Fax xx 551 395923
D - 37073 Goettingen, Deutschland          E-Mail mc at demeter.ukps.gwdg.de