Engineer (Informatic) seeks job.

Frederic Taliani frederic.taliani at
Thu Dec 15 12:38:10 EST 1994

A PACS (Pictures Archiving and Communication System)  in a hospital center
consist on a network for pictures communication between workstation, some
modalities like IRM or scanner which provide the digital images and
archiving system.

The goal of my job is to developp a workstation for radiologist. I have to
connect the station to an Oracle Data Base , to implement specific images
treatment and to develop the interface.

I have developped this application with the existing software standards
(Unix , C, X-Window, ORACLE V7, DICOM ). At the present time , my
application is running on DEC 5000/133, DEC ALPHA, SUN server 470 with two
screens, sun SPARC 10, sun SPARC20.

I am a scientific Programmer with experience developping software.

I'm searching for a company, university, laboratory or company wichich can
offer me a place for a job or a training periode from MARCH 1995 . I am
not looking for something especially , I would just to gain some

NAME              Frederic TALIANI
NATIONALITY       Français
DATE OF BIRTH     16th June 1970
SEX               Male

1990->1993     Ecole Pour l'Informatique et les Techniques Avancees
1988->1990     Ecole Speciale de Mecanique et d'Electricite.

January 1993 - February 1995 Hospital Center of LUXEMBOURG and Public
Research Center Henri Tudor --> developpment  of a workstation for

Summer 1992 Roussel Uclaf (Chemical Company) . Informatic department -->
developpment of a database with OMNIS7 (PC and Macintosh).

Langage :            C, PASCAL, LISP.
OS                   UNIX, MS DOS.
database :           ORACLE, POWER HOUSE, OMNIS7.
Others               TCP/IP, OSI, SA, SART.
MMI                  X11 , UIL, MOTIF .

Judo, windsurf, snowboard, literature, chess.

If you can offer me a place or know somebody who can, please cantact me.

If you would like to discuss my background , I can be reached by Email
taliani at or by phone  France PARIS 48 48 79 79. Thank you .

E-mail : taliani at
Phone : France PARIS 48 48 79 79